CA foundation exam consists of four papers. Once the candidate clear the CA foundation exam, candidates have to further undergo various courses and exams to successfully become a Chartered Accountant.
Over view of CA Foundation exam pattern:
1. CA Foundation exam have four papers.
2. Every paper carry maximum of 100 marks and time duration of 3 hours for each paper.
3. Paper 1 and 2. will be Subjective type and paper 3 and 4 are of objective type.
4.The objective type questions will be have negative marking for wrong answer. 1/4th of the marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
5. Candidates must secure a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and a minimum marks in aggregate of all papers to pass CA Foundation exam.
6. CA Foundation exam is offline exam and conducted twice a year. The question paper is either in English or in Hindi languages.
|Part A. Business Mathematics|
|Ratio and Proportions ,Indices and Logarithms||00:00:00|
|Equations and Matrices||00:00:00|
|Linear Inequalities with Objective Function and Optimization with respect to Objective Function||00:00:00|
|Time Value of Money||00:00:00|
|Permutations and Combinations||00:00:00|
|Sequence and Series||00:00:00|
|Sets Relations and Functions||00:00:00|
|Basic Applications of Differentials and Integrals||00:00:00|
|Part B. Logical Reasoning|
|Numbers Series, Coding & Decoding and Odd man out||00:00:00|
|Part C . Statistics|
|Statistical Description of Data||00:00:00|
|Measures of Central Tedency and Dispersion||00:00:00|
|Correlation and Regression||00:00:00|
|Index Numbers and Time Series||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.